Logic Puzzles and Games
1. You are at a game show and there are
three closed doors. There is a prize hidden behind one of the
doors and the game show host knows where it is. You are asked to
choose a door. The game show host then opens one of the other
two doors showing that it is empty and asks you if you would
like to change your selection. Should you stick to your original
2. You are in a race and you overtake the person who is in
second place. What is your position now?
3. Six drinking glasses stand in a row, with the first three
full of juice and the next three empty. By moving only one glass
can you arrange them so empty and full glasses alternate?
4. A man is asked what his daughters look like. He answers,
"They are all blondes, but two, all brunettes, but two, and all
redheads, but two." How many daughters did he have?
5. Why is it better to have round manhole covers
than square ones?
More logic puzzles
- Page2 - Page3